Tuesday 16 April 2013

Hard Line

Today Tony came across from Hull to get some mileage in.  So I met him at Heptonstall for some classics, and hopefully something I had not done before.  Tony started us of leading Curving Crack VS 4c**, then Sanility HVS 5b***.  He had hoped to lead Thin Red Line E2 5b***, but was not feeling it.  I abseiled and brushed Hard Line E5 6b**.  It was lucky I did, as it was pretty dirty and needed a bit of work in places.  I then flashed the route, which was an awesome feeling at this point in the season when I don't feel fit yet.  Tony then led Pulpit Route HVS 5a**, which was entertaining in the wind.

We then moved over to the right hand outcrop where Tony dispatched A Dog With Two Tails HVS 5a** and then the Mitre Severe to finish off.

Apologies for the lack of pics, but forgot cameras and phone today.

No comments: