Friday 22 March 2013

Back on Rock

I have been trying to get out a little since I've been back to see how much strength and fitness I have lost.  despite fighting off baby germs, things have been better than expected.  My core is extremely weak on really steep stuff, but the fingers have stood up ok.  I have not managed to pick up where I left off, but I am not as far behind as I thought I would be.  Getting back on the harder things from November has meant I knew the problems, so would not lose loads of energy working them out, but still have to try hard.  This has seen good sessions sending problems up to font 7b+ already.  some going easier than others.

Elliot pulling hard



Today, despite the weather.  Elliot and I managed to add another cool eliminate to the Clingen Face at Woodhouse.  Snowball V8/font 7b has some cool climbing and uses holds that are not on the of the other eliminates.  I feel it is another good addition to the face which offers a place to climb in most weather conditions.
pulling hard

Drop that knee

No comments: