Tuesday 26 October 2010

Brimham

Yesterday I made my first visit to Brimham. Luckily this was with Dan, John and Elliott, so we had folks that knew their way around. We did some excellent boulder problems to warm up, before getting on some routes. Dan led The Black Chipper E2 5b***, which is quite out there at the grade. I then Soloed Rotifer E3 6a** onsight. I then led Pathos E3 6a**, which is a bit soft for 6a, but great climbing. We had come for Left Wall E5 6a***, which Dan had been working and I was hoping to flash. Dan made short work of his first E5 styling to the top. I then went and thought the climbing was amazing. It is on the easy side of the grade, well protected, so a good one to do as your first.

To rap up my day I made a quick onsight of Acme Wall E3 6a***. Only 1 hard move but in a good position.
Acme Wall:

No comments: